Provider Enrollment and Medical Credentialing Service
Medical Credentialing is the process of becoming affiliated with insurance companies so that you (the medical provider) can accept third party reimbursement. While important for the success of a clinical practice, for many health professionals medical credentialing is an unwelcome distraction from providing quality care to their patients–it doesn’t need to be!
Today’s Patients Want to Use their Insurance
While just a few years ago health professionals considered medical credentialing “optional” for building a practice, today it has become more necessary than ever for providers to be networked with insurance companies. In part, this is because more persons/patients in the USA have health insurance than ever before, and because patients desire (even demand) to use their health insurance when seeking out health care services (in lieu of out-of-pocket payment).
Insurance Plans are Covering more Services (Pre-existing conditions, Mental Health, etc.)
In addition, medical credentialing is becoming more important as health insurance plans are becoming broader in regards to the scope of treatments that they cover. These changes include Mental Health / Behavioral Health parity, less restrictions on pre-existing conditions, and the coverage of supplemental services such as physical therapy, massage therapy, acupuncture, and other holistic health services.
Insurance Panels are Getting Full and Closing!
Unfortunately, insurance panels (for providers) are becoming increasingly full — meaning the process of medical credentialing is becoming more difficult every day, as insurance companies close provider panels, and make the barrier for physicians, counselors, or any health professionals, higher and more difficult to climb. **That being said, some panels that claim to be “closed” are really just being selective about which providers they are adding. Knowing how to position one’s self and expertise can go a long way when it comes to getting into “closed” panels.**
At MedicalCredentialing.org, We Credential:
Medical Credentialing is important for building a successful practice — What else do I need to know?
- Counselors / Psychologists
- Applied Behavior Analysis (Autism)
- Physician Assistants
- Physical Therapist
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Nurse Practitioners
- IDTF (Independent Diagnostic Testing Facilities)
- Urgent Care and Doctors
- Facility Credentialing
- Clinical Labs
- Dentists/ Orthodontists
- Behavioral Health and MANY more
What do we do?
- Commercial / Private Insurance Enrollment and Credentialing (Unitedhealth Group, Aetna, Humana, BCBS, Cigna, ETC…)
- Medicare and Medicaid Enrollment and Credentialing
- CAQH Registration (What is a CAQH?)
- NPI Registration (Type I and Type II)
Provider Credentialing Includes:
- Retrieve, Complete and Submit Credentialing Applications
- Online Account Access: Showing Real-time Status
- Team Availability: Telephone, Email, or Chat (8am-5pm M-F)
- Proof of Timely Application Follow Up: Full digital records
- Fulltime US-based Team: Corresponding with Ins. Companies
- BBB Rating: Highest possible A level
- Contracting Phase: Executing your credentialing contracts for you
Why Use Us for Provider Enrollment and Credentialing?
- We know your time is valuable. We can save you months and hours worth of work.
- We take away your hassle of paperwork, applications, and endless calls.
- With Health Care Reform in 2014, being credentialed will INCREASE patients.
- We give you a dedicated expert credentialing specialist that will work on your behalf.
- We do ALL of the work on your behalf: phone calls, emails, applications (printing hundreds of pages), faxes, etc…
- We give you phone access to our credential experts, anytime of the work week. In addition, you will have a dashboard that allows you to check up on the status of your application at any time.
- We save you time and money.
What you get:
We do the work, and you get on insurance panels. We’ve credentialed thousands; we’d love to credential you next! Please feel free to call us anytime at 1-855-664-5154.