Medical Credentialing Advice: Practicing in Two Locations

Question: If I work for two different counseling practices, would insurance panels need one or two applications from me? I figured the ones that are listed as a group practice would need two applications, but what about the panels where I would be independent?

Answer: Usually, only one credentialing application is necessary. We can post two practice locations for you, and you would be billed under two different tax ID numbers. We hope this helps!

The entirety of the credentialing process can take more time than many providers would like. Fortunately, it’s our job to complete this process (again and again) so we don’t mind! Our credentialing team has the proper skills, experience, and training to get the job done right. So, if you’d like to step aside from the credentialing process and let us complete it for you, call 1-855-664-5154. We’ll answer any questions you have about the process and help you decide if our services will benefit you. We look forward to it!